We Are Committed to Your Right to Privacy
HASCO Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and implementing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. Navigation of our site does not require you provide personal information. However, personal information may be required to provide requested services.
What Information Does HASCO Inc. Gather?
- Automatic Information: Each time you visit HASCO Inc.'s Web Site, our server automatically recognizes and logs the traffic flow to our Web Site. We collect click-stream data such as your IP address, referring URL, browser and platform, time of visit, pages visited, and searches performed. No personal information or detail is obtained in this data interchange – a visitor's browser is not designed to provide this information. The data that is collected is used to help us improve the performance of our website and better serve our customers. We analyze this data to establish trends and help us improve your online experience.
- Information You Give Us: During a Web site visit, we may ask a customer for contact information (email address, telephone number, fax number and addresses for shipping/billing). This information is collected on a voluntary basis—and only with customer approval.
- PartialPurchases: If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest. If you are not comfortable in receiving further emails of this kind, we will give you a simple opportunity to opt-out. Your privacy means a lot to us and we will stop sending you these communications right away.
- Reviews: If you have completed a purchase, we will send you an email to ask you to review the product you bought. We want to be sure that whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, you can share your opinion with other customers.
- Personalization: We also use some specific information related to your visit, such as the timestamp of your visit, the page or the product you viewed, where you are coming from (if you came to our store because you clicked on an advertisement or you just opened our direct link). This is very similar to the “essential information,” but we use it to provide you with a personalized experience. The information on your visit provides us with insights on your interests and allows us to send you relevant communications. We capture this information through cookies, called a "beacon," that we allow you to block.
- How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. We also keep some data for security investigation. Most importantly, we have specific obligations for fraud detection and tax reasons. Therefore, we might need to retain certain data even if you ask to delete it. (ie. Regulatory data regarding end-use and export.)
How can you control your personal data?
If you are one of our customers who is in the EU, and we are specifically selling our products to the Member State where you are located, you have specific rights that we are honored to enforce without undue delay: Access, Correct, Erasure, Port, Object. If you cannot exercise your choice on your account page or if you do not have an account with us, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to help.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after three years.
Does HASCO Inc. Share the Information it receives?
HASCO Inc. will not share your personal information with any third party, and when you register with our website, you will have greater control over the use of your information. However, we will disclose your information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served on HASCO Inc.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of HASCO Inc. and its websites.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect HASCO Inc.'s websites, its employees or the public.
How do we process your information?
We use an external provider to run our store. Our e-commerce provider is based in the US and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
Through our e-commerce provider, we also use other, highly specialized external providers to provide the most competitive services. For example: The HASCO Blog is administered through WordPress.com.
- Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but we want to use accredited companies to process your credit card information. HASCO uses the SecureNet Platform to process Credit Cards.
- Shipping: We integrate with a number of shipping companies to fulfill your orders; mainly UPS, but we also use DHL and FedEx Express.
Partnering with highly specialized external companies allows us to focus on what we do best: selling great products.
Email and/or Postal Addresses
HASCO Inc. may use your email and/or postal address to send the HASCO Inc. newsletter to keep you updated on our most current products and services. We may also use your address to send you occasionally new product announcements and our customer satisfaction survey, to help us know how we can improve our services and performance. You may elect to opt out of either of these uses of your email and/or postal address by sending an email to email@example.com or by fax to 1-805-379-2128. Email and/or postal addresses are never rented, sold or traded to third parties.
How Secure is the Site?
HASCO Inc.'s site is equipped with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL protocol is the industry-standard to enable encrypted, authenticated communications across the Internet. SSL uses public key encryption mechanisms, one of the strongest encryption methods available to protect data sent over the Internet. Customer information sent is not discernible to anyone except the recipient. Browsers that support the SSL encryption technology are called secure browsers. Online orders to HASCO Inc. must be placed from a secure browser. Most Netscape Navigator (version 1.2 and later) and Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers (version 3.0 and later) are secure. Your browser will automatically enter the secure mode when you make purchases. If you do not have a secure browser and would like to place orders, please review our Terms & Conditions for alternative ordering methods. HASCO Inc. is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of a browser that is not secure.
Is my credit card information safe?
Yes. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, the industry-standard Internet security protocol, to secure your credit card information. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as it's transferred over the Internet.
Do you store credit card numbers in your online database?
No. We do not store customer credit card numbers. To ensure the security of customer's credit card numbers, we request and use the number to complete each transaction and then delete the number from our database.
License and Site Access
HASCO Inc. grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of HASCO Inc. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of HASCO Inc.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.hasco-inc.com so long as the link does not portray HASCO Inc., our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any HASCO Inc. logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Copyright and Trademark Information
The site and the content within the site are the property of HASCO Inc. and are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The compilation, organization and display of the content as well as all software and inventions used on and in connection with this Site are the exclusive property of HASCO Inc. These materials may not be copied or redistributed for any purposes without prior written permission from HASCO Inc., 5214 Bonsai Street, Moorpark, CA 93021 All rights reserved.
All registered and / or unregistered trademarks displayed on this site constitute the intellectual property of their respective holders.
Who can you reach out to for privacy matters?
You can contact our Data Privacy Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org. HASCO Components, 5214 Bonsai Street, Moorpark, CA 93021
Do you need to lodge a complaint?
If you have any privacy complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint by sending an email to email@example.com.